Tuesday, January 18, 2011

More charm work.

One success, one work in progress, one mess. :(

The success- a memory frame charm. I glued the little charms (from B'Sue Boutiques) to the frame. It's 1x1 inch, much smaller than the picture!

Photobucket

This will be part of a bigger project- a travel themed necklace. The next memory frame will be London themed.

Work in progress- three little charms with vintage photos from LunaGirl images:

Photobucket

They need more resin. I have three more blanks to work with! These are so tiny- 8mm.

More from LunaGirl, and this was the mess. :( A Mucha poster with a rhinestone border. This was supposed to be under glass and soldered, but on my first try, the glass cracked, and on the second, the solder just didn't flow and made a HUGE mess. So I pulled the glass off and will try again...

Photobucket

I love the images from LunaGirl!

No comments: