Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lots of stuff to post!

First- I made this necklace, inspired by a project I saw in Creative Jewelry magazine:

Photobucket

One half is freshwater pearls (Iris Gold, 7mm, from Fire Mountain Gems), the other is fancy jasper (4mm, Bead Gallery), with a Chinese Zodiac charm from Blue Moon.

The reverse of the charm:

Photobucket

I gave it to my mom. She loved it!

Jo-Ann had a great sale this week- everything was 40% off. I picked up a beautiful butterfly pendant, with a set of coordinating beads.

Photobucket

I also bought something I needed: a Thing-a-ma-Jig for wire work. I'm going to have fun with this!

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Silver Surfer said...

I love the necklace you gave your mum.
I can visualize the beautiful necklace you will make with your butterfly and beads

KM said...

Thanks! I have several ideas for the butterfly. I may have to get another set of the beads before I work on it.