Wednesday, February 11, 2009

So many necklaces...

I've been very busy making up necklaces. Mostly I've been using pendants and charms, but I've been able to work in some of my semi-precious stones in a few pieces.

I went back to Michaels the other day (the good one) and found a lot of new things.

This one isn't finished yet. I haven't decided if I should add anything else to the chain.


All I did with this pendant was glue some glass pearls into the bird nest, and attach it to the chain. That part was harder than it looks...



This was for my Mom- I used silver plated beads (which already need some polishing!) and fancy jasper.



Another blown glass pendant. I need to get more of these.



Millefiore overload! A large pendant, and some of the small charms I had on hand.



I made this one last night- I promised to make something like it for a friend, but I may not be able to part with it! I'll have to make more.



Most of this stuff came from Bead Gallery and Blue Moon. The top pendant is from Fresh by Plaid. None of the projects took longer than an hour, and only the sewing machine took that long.

I have more projects planned. They may have to wait a while, though. I'm going to be busy the next couple of weeks!

1 comment:

Dave Robertson said...

Hi KM, these are all nice pieces. I like that you have a certain style that you're elaborating on in each necklace. And, good choices of pendants!

--Dave
at Rings & Things