Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas presents!

I made this set for my sister, to go with the bracelet I gave her on her birthday:



She gave me a Borders gift card. I went out yesterday and used it to buy a beading calendar and yet another book for my craft library! A Touch of Glass has many beautiful projects. I'm inspired to get back to beading now that the craziness of the holidays is over!

My sister also gave me some beading supplies- storage and findings; and a Michaels gift card. The Michaels near Richmond, Virginia has an amazing selection of beads...so I'm waiting until my next trip down there to use the card.




I sold seven of my necklaces! I can't believe people liked them so much. I'll keep making jewelry, and if my friends want to buy them, that's great. If not, more for me to wear!

No comments: